This Client is a leader.
Office based position in Downtown Vancouver, BC
Salary: $ depending on experience + benefits + bonuses (multiple across the year)
Well known, respected and established real estate developer with multiple master plan community projects completed and now with over 20 projects in planning and construction phases and another large master planned community in the pipeline – they are seeking to add a number of Development professionals. From Development Coordinators to Development Manager and already have a new Senior Development Manager onboarding in the next few weeks.
- Are you looking to create unique, meaningful and inspiring places to live, work and learn throughout Metro Vancouver?
- Be a part of a team where your voice is encouraged to be heard?
- Where ‘out of the box’ thinking is crucial?
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President Development, the Development Coordinator will be responsible for driving all activities associated with the development of multiple residential, commercial or mixed-use projects, as well as assisting with the organization and process management of the development team.
The responsibilities of this role are specific but also a surprise, as they allow for a ‘deep dive’ into projects and room for gaining knowledge. Great opportunity to ‘shadow’ the SVP and other Managers on meetings with site staff, municipalities and consultants to learn then facilitate future assignments.
The culture is high performing and suited for someone who is motivated to improve themselves and others around them. The diversity of work relies on people who not only have expertise across a wide range of topics, but also an interest in working in new ways with new ideas.
- Post-secondary education in architecture, commerce, planning, engineering or another related field or, alternatively, considerable exposure to complex mixed-use design and/or construction.
- To thrive within this team, applicants should be self-confident, intellectually-curious, open-minded, hard-working and good-humored
INTERVIEWS are being conducted during April 2021, therefore, should you be interested, please apply by sending your resume to Manpreet Bains, Recruitment Manager.