Principal Metallurgist / Mineral Processing Engineer – Consulting Group
Our client is a global consulting firm with a proven track record of excellence as the leading provider of mineral processing and associated infrastructure solutions to the resources sector. Now seeking to add to their growing Vancouver office, a Senior/ Principal Metallurgist to lead a regional team when determining design methodology for individual processing circuits. Scoping studies, plant design, pilot plant evaluation and flowsheet development are all key responsibilities of this position.
With many of their projects based in Nevada – they are seeking for someone to come from a precious metals background and broad knowledge and experience, ensuring company standards are updated in line with industry requirements.
- Extensive experience in mineral processing and metallurgy
- Majority of experience in the precious/ base metals sector, with bulk commodities ancillary
- Experience with multiple projects, directing team members as need
- Strong technical written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel to site
- Conflict resolution and desire to work with clients to ensure delivery of final project
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only qualified professionals will be contacted as part of the shortlisting, this includes the eligibility to work in Canada.