We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager to join a successful and established real estate development company based in the Lower Mainland. They cover a range of projects including industrial, residential, and mixed-use developments for sale, under construction or upcoming. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to step into an owner’s representative role and plan, manage, and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start through to completion.
Reporting into the VP of Construction and Development, the Construction Manager will have a comprehensive understand in all construction methodologies and procedures. As the role itself works as the coordinator between the General Contractors and the Client, this individual will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. The Construction Manager will be able to leverage their past experiences in a leadership position to coordinate a team of professionals across different disciplines, to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and of the highest quality.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate all aspects of the companies’ projects through all stages of the construction delivery process.
- Pre-construction project planning
- Control and refine the project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibilities are met
- On-going regular review of contract/construction budgets
- Continuously manage all project risks and opportunities through proactive identification, action, monitoring and mitigation
- Attend weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings to go over project costs, change orders, proforma reviews, owner/contract/consultant discussions
- Manage and monitor all approvals, licenses, and other requirements.
- 10+ years’ experience with a Developer, General Contractor or as a Construction Project Manager
- Track record of success delivering construction projects in excess of $75M, preferably a variety of residential/mix-use
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Analytical, innovative and solutions-orientated mindset.
- Strong technical construction knowledge and skills
- Ability to lead, supervise, manage, and mentor others
- Proven leadership skills and sound decision making abilities
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in and you’d like to discuss it further, please contact Amy at email@example.com