Consulting Mining – Global Firm
Vancouver, B.C or Sudbury, ON
With a global presence, our Client has built their consulting business on long-term relationships (internally and externally) along with a focus on promoting a culture of consistency, integrity and trust.
As a Principal Resource Geologist, you will be working with one of the largest Geology groups with a cross-section of structural geologists, resource geologists, geo-statisticians and mining engineers.
Your responsibilities will include the general aspects such as mineral resource estimation, technical reporting and due diligence project reviews. However, an entrepreneurial mindset is encouraged, as you will be establishing new client relationships and maintaining the existing portfolio of anchor clients. This position will also allow for work in multi-disciplinary teams on a range of projects both nationally and overseas.
For a successful application, you must have:
- Degree in Geology or Engineering with significant experience in applied resource estimation (exploration or operational capacity).
- Professional registration with Association of Professional Geoscientists (P.Geo) OR Professional Engineers (P.Eng).
- Strong geostatistical skills and proficiency with computerized resource estimation tools
- Geological understanding of ore deposits with 3D geological modeling experience along with modern implicit modelling tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will be given the opportunity to mentor junior consultants
- Capacity to act as a Qualified Person or equivalent to satisfy requirements for National Instrument 43-101
For more information or to send your resume for consideration, please contact Manpreet Bains, Recruitment Manager – mbains@evolverecruitment. ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent